lunedì 31 gennaio 2011

Hope You Like Dem Cartoline

So all of my euros are going to coffee, wine, and postage. And truly, not even very much wine. The thing about cappuccini is that they're awesome here. AWESOME. Thus, we ventrue out to get them generally more than once a day. It doesn't seem expensive, since they're generally between 1 and 1 and a half euros, but that shit adds up. Now the postage, that's not going to stop because I like sending postcards and letters, however, it costs 1,60 to send them to the states. So appreciate it (even though I doubt anyone had gotten anything yet, since I'm guessing it'll take a while. Things happen slowly here).
Anyways, the last couple of days have been pleasant, but nothing that I MUST BLOG ABOUT. Yesterday after lunch I went to a cafe that has internet with Rachel and Kate, however this is less exciting for me since I got lucky and have wi-fi in my house, which isn't super common around here. But it was nice, I drank EVEN MORE coffee and wrote some letters and whatnot and relaxed until it was time to go home for dinner.
Today we had class (only after stopping for coffee, of course), and then wandered around Siena some more, poking around various places. It's still lovely to walk around and enjoy everything, but we're pretty much seen what there is to see, so now it's less exciting and more pleasant and relaxing. Plus we stopped for coffee.
I don't have and cool pictures from any of these ventures, so I will make you all laugh by showing the worst picture of me ever taken ever. Taken by myself, of course. Enjoy:

SEXY.

2 commenti: