domenica 23 gennaio 2011

I didn't get lost today!

 Since today was Saturday not much happened  (meaning we didn't wake up until after noon), but my host mother made excellent meals today (risotto, soup, sausage and panna cotta for dessert!). We were talking about Mexican food, and I mentioned that we had lots in SF. Since earlier I had also mentioned that I would sometimes cook Lasange in the states, she invited me to cook mexican food with her, SCORE.
  Later I went out at night with everyone, and had fun time with new friends, and the bar even had a Jenga game that we played!
JENGA! If i ever meet a clumsy kid or have a clumsy animal they get to be called jenga.

 UH OHS this one is upside down BUTTTT I'm tired and lazy. So turn yourself sideways for the full effect.
 Cooper loves Italy.
 Us, not so much.
 ...And then Heather found a slide-across from a bar. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento